Ukufunda Education is a small, independent education consultancy that operates out of Cape Town, South Africa; servicing clients throughout Southern and East Africa.
For organisations (governmental, non-governmental and corporate) requiring monitoring and evaluation services for education interventions, or Mathematics education services, Ukufunda Education Consulting offers:
(a) Small- and medium-scale clarificatory, implementation and outcomes evaluations that will assist in determining what worked in the intervention, and why, and what didn’t work, and why; and
(b) Mathematics teacher training, and content & assessment development – at both primary and high school levels – that will improve teacher knowledge and skills, and learner attainment.
Areas of Specialisation
- Monitoring and evaluation of education interventions
- Educational project management
- Teacher training and development
- Mathematics resource development
- School design and start-up
- South African Mathematics curriculum
- Cambridge International Examinations: Mathematics curricula
- Mathematics tutoring programmes for individuals and groups